Saturday, May 10, 2008

More Bellas to share

I hate to admit I've been too busy, over the past few months, to keep my blog current. I am, however, happy to report that I have had a lot of fun playing with my Bella stamps and making custom cards for friends and co-workers.

The stamp on this card is called Imeldabella and, as you can see, she has a shoe fetish like most women. Imedabella loves to shop for bargains at two of her favorite stores, DSW and Macy's.
Another Bella favorite of mine is Bubblebella because she is the epitome of relaxation. I think many women will agree that a hot bath is a welcomed treat after a long, work day. To enhance the bubbles, I used clear baubles. I love the way they add dimension to the image. I think Bubblebella is the perfect stamp to use if you want to create a card for a birthday, Mother's Day, or if you are giving someone special a gift certificate to a day spa.
If you are a frequent visitor to Splitcoaststampers, you will find hundreds of card creations showcasing all of the Bellas. These stamps are extremely popular.

Here's another Bella creation:












1 comment:

Theresa said...

ha ha, i caught u posting to your blog!!! Great cards by the way!!! glad to see you were able to enjoy your day off and play a little! btw...check ur email, if u havent already! heee heee!